Luxury All Inclusive Dubai Family Holiday
Escape to an exotic paradise where you can savor the sunshine on the pristine beaches, shop in the biggest mall in the world or admire the skyscrapers that offer stunning views over the Emirates. This is Dubai, the metropolis where you can experience the most stylish holiday ever!
This deal is priced for 2 adults and 2 children
- 5 Star Luxury Hotel
- All inclusive (all meals, snacks & alcohol)
- During May half-term (Departing 25th May)
- Stay at Doubletree by Hilton Marjan Island Resort and Spa
- Seaview room
- Return flights with Emirates for 2 adults and 2 children
- Private transfers
About the Hotel
Doubletree Hilton is a luxurious 5* resort located 50 minutes from Dubai, which offers 600 meters of white sanded beaches lined by turquoise clear waters. The villas have balconies with an amazing view over the Arabian sea. You can enjoy the local cuisine at one of the 14 onsite restaurants or choose to have an a la carte dinner at one of the specialty restaurants. For a more relaxed experience you can enjoy a drink at the rooftop bar or the lounge. Adult family members can continue their relaxing day at one of the two spas which offer sauna and Jacuzzi, complemented by customized treatments. Ladies can enjoy a private, women-only indoor pool and the hair salon.
For children there are also many entertainment options, ranging from the kids club to the Pirate Boat Aqua Zone where they can enjoy the water slides and all the other water activities.
Other activities provided by the resort are tennis, golf and fitness, so everyone is going to find something fun to do during your stay at Doubletree.
Dubai is on the list of the safest countries in the world and offers plenty of things to do and see. The city is much more than malls and skyscrapers and you can find something to do whether your idea of fun involves kite surfing or having a good yoga session.
- Visit the spice market: Dubai spice souk is famous and there is a reason for that. Get lost in the large, bustling market and smell the fresh spices, diving into the colorful world of this souk.
- Admire Al Fahidi historical neighborhood: The Emirates are a new country, established in 1971, so if you want to see how Dubai looked like before that year, you have to go on a stroll in the Al Fahidi historical neighborhood, where you will find plenty of traditional buildings, all breathing out their rich history.
- Ski in Dubai: inside a mall located in the desert you will find an indoor ski slope, filled with kids and adults who want to enjoy skiing in the desert.
- Sunbathing on a beach: Dubai is a beachgoer’s heaven
Las Vegas Luxury Holiday £565pp
- 7 Night 5 star hotel accommodation for 2 adults and 2 children
- All meals, snacks and alcohol is included
- Return flights for 2 adults and 2 children
- Private transfers included
This price is based on departing 25th May 2019 but there are other dates available. This deal is also available for couples and families of different sizes, just ask us for a quote if you want something different to what is advertised.