Malaysia City & Beach Combo Holiday Deal
Malaysia is a magical destination with some of the friendliest people on the planet. there is so much to see and do and the beaches are gorgeous – as is the food! Your spending money will go so much further here so you can live like a king. Malaysia is a country that has a bit of everything from nature and adventure to shopping and beaches. This deal gives you the best of the capital city (for 3 nights) and 4 days by the beach.
- Return flights to Malaysia’s capital, Kulala Lumpur
- Accommodation in Royale Chulan Bukit Bintang for 3 nights
- Return flights from Kula Lumpur to Langkawi, Malaysia
- Accommodation in Century Langkawi Beach Resort for 4 nights
- Private transfers between the hotel and the airport are included
- Breakfast included daily
Century Langkawi Beach Resort
Located in the middle of a luxurious tropical forest, this resort offers something for every member of the family. You can enjoy the interactive dining concept at the restaurant, then lose all the extra pounds at the fitness center. Families can enjoy tours in the forest, snorkeling trips or go island hopping.
Royale Chulan Bukit Bintang
The Royale is located in Kuala Lumpur’s Golden Triangle, an area filled with shopping centers and entertainment hubs. You can relax at the outdoor pool and then enjoy a tasty a la carte meal or try the buffet at the in-house restaurant, then have a drink at the bar.
What to do in Malaysia
Our special holiday deal to Malaysia enables you to visit two of the most important parts of the country: the relaxing, remote island of Langkawi and the cosmopolitan capital Kuala Lumpur. Both have a diverse range of sights, activities and experiences to offer. Here are our highlights for each destination…
What to See in Langkawi:
- visit Mahsuri Tomb and Museum to learn the local legends
- admire the island from above by taking a ride on the Langkawi cable car and, if you dare, walking across the glass floor sky bridge
- Take a boat ride around the mangroves to see animals in their natural habitat
- Take a tour to Palau Payur, a national marine park, where you can snorkel from the beach and see reef sharks (they don’t eat people) and hundreds of colourful fish (including Nemo!)
- Sunbathe on the pristine beaches
What to see in Kuala Lumpur:
- Head to Times Square for fantastic shopping, a 4D cinema, lots of restaurants and there is a theme park, with a rollercoaster, inside the shopping centre too!
- Take a trip to the Batu Caves to see a giant gold statue, monkeys and caves
- Visit the Petronas Towers for great views
- See Sri Mahamariamman Temple
- 7 Nights accommodation (3 Nights in the city and 4 nights by the beach)
- 4 Star hotels
- All flights
- Private transfers
- Breakfast each day
This price is based on departing 4th May 2019 but there are other dates available. The price above is per person based on two adults sharing a room.