Terms & Conditions
- The competition will close once 500 validated entries are reached, or 31st December, which ever happens first.
- The winner will be notified on the email address that they entered with.
- The prize must be claimed and booked within 30 days of notification or the prize will be redrawn.
- Each prize is non-transferable and for the selected winner and their chosen guest only.
- Prize has no cash value.
- Flight prize is for a pair of flights to Antigua to be taken between in May, June, September or October. Blackout dates apply. Dates are flexible but will depend on availability.
- The winner is responsible for ensuring they have a valid passport and obtain any required travel visas. Flights are from London Gatwick We will offer a range of dates for the winner to choose from and do our best to accommodate requests.
- The £50 holiday voucher is valid on package holidays (flight + hotel) and cruise bookings only. Booking value must be £800+ and this voucher can only be redeemed at SN Travel. The voucher cannot be used as a deposit but it will be deducted from the total of the booking value. Voucher cannot be applied to existing bookings or quotes.
- The promoter’s decision will be final.
- This competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over.
- If you choose to subscribe to the SN Travel newsletter you can unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe link on the bottom of every email. You can expect to receive about one email a week, which will contain competitions, travel deals or travel inspiration.
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry and the entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering into the competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to exclude you from the competition if you do not comply with these terms and conditions.
- SN Travel reserves the right to change, alter or withdraw the competition at any time.
- If any of these terms and conditions are found to be void or unenforceable, that term shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising is subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Prize promoter is SN Travel in partnership with Antigua and Barbuda Tourism Authority.
Discover Our Latest Antigua Special Offers
Antigua Carnival Holiday £1759pp
All inclusive meals, snacks & alcohol, accommodation for 14 nights and flights included! Book today…
All inclusive 5 star resort on a private beach in Antigua. Pay in instalments!
All inclusive 3 star hotel on one of the best beaches in Antigua. Pay in instalments!
Large luxury 5 star resort with private beaches, kids club, spa and free water sports. Pay in insta…
Warm and welcoming Yepton Estate Cottages is a haven for wildlife with its salt water lagoon.