We are looking for an energetic travel consultant to join our boutique travel agency in Dalston, not far from Shoreditch. If you are passionate about all things travel, can sell ice to Eskimos and have Amadeus experience then it’s you we are looking for!
This is an exciting role that requires a confident, enthusiastic, fast paced individual, looking to further their career in worldwide travel sales and cruises.
As a Travel Consultant, your responsibilities will involve:
- Converting enquiries into sales by tailoring a package specific to the client’s requirements.
- Creating bespoke travel itineraries and competitive quotes.
- Follow up with in-bound leads promptly, building and planning own pipeline of sale to achieve targets.
- Interacting with clients to determine their specific travel needs while building rapport and trust.
- Develop and maintain a relationship with clients through focused account management.
- Maximising profits through negotiated rates.
- Take ownership and accountability of work ensuring 100% booking accuracy.
- Demonstrate willingness and flexibility to assist other departments with customer queries.
- Manage your sales pipeline and booking using our CRM and reservations system.
- Have a working knowledge of Amadeus and Dolphin.
- Be a great sales person, able to talk the hind legs off a donkey.
- 2+ solid years worldwide travel industry experience specialism.
- Have a proven sales record preferably in the travel sector.
- Have an established record of working in a target driven sales environment.
- Have the ability to multi-task with excellent verbal and written communication.
- Competency of IT systems such as MS Office; Word, Excel and Outlook
What’s in it for you
We have a great, close knit team and are committed to training and progression. We actively encourage all employees to go on fam trips when they come up so you are likely to go on many trips around the globe with a focus on the Caribbean. We have feel good Fridays, employee of the month recognition and 9.30am starts!
Working for SN Travel you get more awesome perks including:
- Holidays at nett rates
- Competitive Salary based on experience
- Uncapped commission
- Hours are 9.30 – 5.30pm 5 days a week (Mon-Fri) and Saturdays on rotation
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Mentoring and coaching for career growth within the company
A good fit for the SN Travel family would be bubbly, proactive and a go-getter. Someone that knows how to put a smile of customers faces with a commitment to go the extra mile to exceed expectations. You will need to be:
- A confident sales person able to achieve and exceed sales performance targets against KPI’s
- Knowledgeable in Caribbean, USA, South America destinations. Experience sourcing travel in Africa, Asia, Indian Ocean and Middle East is advantageous
- Experience selling cruises
We are a forward thinking boutique travel agency in London with big growth plans looking to expand our team. We are just about to celebrate our 45th birthday so you will be joining a leading authority on Caribbean & USA Travel. We are a small business and our employees are like our family. You will be fully supported and we are very welcome to hearing your ideas.
To apply for this travel consultant vacancy please send your CV to us today!