Saint Lucia Carnival If you’ve never attended the Saint Lucia Carnival before, you probably want to know what you should expect from this thrilling and spectacular cultural event. Expect incredible music
Saint Lucia Carnival
If you’ve never attended the Saint Lucia Carnival before, you probably want to know what you should expect from this thrilling and spectacular cultural event. Expect incredible music (mainly soca and calypso), dancing, feathered costumes and after parties! Whether you are dressing up and joining the procession or just watching from the sidelines, it’s an amazing experience and you will have a great time! There are many different events over the carnival period which runs from June to July so you can pick and choose the events you want to go to. Below are some helpful tips to ensure you have the time of your life. If you need us to arrange your St Lucia Carnival holiday, we can take care of everything for you!
7 Night St Lucia Carnival Deal
Experience the magic of St Lucia Carnival on your St Lucia holiday! Impressive costumes, steel pans, calypso tents, soca bands and beach parties are just some of the highlights of St Lucia Carnival. You can book your St Lucia carnival holiday today and pay the balance in instalments!
- Return flights
- Hotel accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- Waterpark entry
SAVE £150 PER COUPLE!
About the Hotel
The Bay Garden Hotel is a 4 star property perfectly located on the famous Reduit Beach near Gros Islet. The property has three swimming pools and all rooms have a balcony overlooking lush gardens. Enjoy a meal at the onsite restaurant and sample signature cocktails at the on-site bar. Rooms are airy and spacious. The location of the hotel is inland but you aren’t far from the beach. There is a mall, casino and supermarket just a short walk away. The Bay Gardens Hotel is very close to nightlife and attractions like the inflatable waterpark (Bay Gardens Hotel will give you up to 6 complimentary passes and there is a free shuttle there).
About this St Lucia Carnival Holiday Deal
Book this deal today and spread the cost of payments!
- Return flights included
- 7 Nights at the 4 star Bay Gardens Hotel included
- Near the beach
- All rooms have a balcony or terrace
- Free water park tickets included
- Breakfast included
- 11–18th July
£1009 per person
BOOK TODAY & PAY LATER!
Book with a low deposit today and pay the balance in instalments!
0207 254 0136
Top Tips For Attending The Saint Lucia Carnival
If you’re planning on heading to Saint Lucia to experience the excitement and pumping rhythms of the carnival, you’ll need to know how to go about planning your trip. Here are some top tips to make sure you get the best experience:
- If you’re flying into Saint Lucia at carnival time make sure to book your flights well in advance. This is the most popular season of all to visit the island, and if you wait until too close to your trip you could well find that you end up disappointed.
- Remember to bring cash to pay for snacks and drinks during the day as you won’t be able to use cards everywhere.
- Don’t forget to drink lots of water along with the local rum – it can be very hot and you can quickly get dehydrated.
- Wear clothes that are lightweight and that will dry quickly if it rains – the Caribbean is well known for its sudden heavy rain showers!
- If you’re looking for the best spot to watch the Carnival Pageant and the Parade of the Bands, the area in front of the Castries craft market is highly recommended.
- If you’re only attending one event during the entire week of the carnival, the Parade of the Bands is the best as it will give you the experience of the full spectacle.
Time and Date
What to Do/Not to Do
If you’re planning on heading to any of the carnival events, you’re sure to have an amazing time. The most important thing is to relax, get into the spirit of the occasion and have fun. Of course, you should always make sure to stay safe, just as you should at any event of this type anywhere in the world. There are three main things to remember:
- Stay with your party and stay on the main carnival route
- Take care of your cash and valuables
- Don’t drink too much
Stay sensible and you’ll have a fantastic cultural experience.
Booking Your St Lucia Carnival Holiday
SN Travel know the Caribbean – we have 45 years of experience in Caribbean travel so we can get you a great deal on a St Lucia holiday and advise you of all the ins and outs of travelling to Saint Lucia Carnival. Many of the best Saint Lucia hotels and resorts offer special carnival packages, with special deals like free nights, reduced rates or all inclusive drinks. With two airports on the island, it is easy to fly in to St Lucia for the event as long as you book your flights well in advance – demand is high! We also offer Book Now & Pay in Instalments. Make an enquiry now or call us….
June 1 (Saturday) - July 31 (Wednesday)