British Airways is implementing some changes in what we call VFR fares. VRF fares are special conditions applied to those travellers going to a destination to visit friends and relatives. The main advantage of these fares is that you can book your flights with a deposit and pay in instalments or pay later. From the 7th of February 2023 All Caribbean flights, excluding Kingston, Jamaica, Port of Spain, Trinidad, and St George’s, Grenada will not be eligible to pay in instalments anymore. Instead, payments will have to be made in full at the time of purchase.
UNDERSTANDING THE CHANGES
It is important that you are aware of what this change entitles, especially if you have booked your flights with British Airways. Here we explain all you need to know about your booking with British Airways.
YOUR BOOKING BEFORE 7TH FEBRUARY
If you have an existing Caribbean flight booking with British Airways whether you paid in full or you are still paying in instalments for your flight your booking won’t be affected by this change and, the terms and conditions of your purchase will remain the same as per the time of the reservation, the same happens if you wish to change or amend your ticketed flights.
For those wanting to book a flight to the Caribbean with British Airways, we encourage them to book as soon as possible before the 7th of February 2023 to benefit from the convenient payment plans.
- Existing Caribbean flight bookings with British Airways won’t be affected.
- You can still change or amend your Ticketed Flights with the same terms and conditions you had at the time of the reservation.
- You can still book with a deposit and pay the rest in instalments.
- If you make changes to your existing booking with British Airways, you will have to pay the total amount for your booking and new fares will apply.
- You won’t be able to book with a deposit and pay the rest in instalments.
- You are protected
- Get expert advice
- We will do all the research for you
- You can speak to someone who will listen to your requirements
- You get expert advice
- Enjoy flexibility and let us help you with any cancellations or changes