Forget searching through hundreds of hotels to find the right one for your next holiday – we have done that for you. Here are our top recommendations of best all-inclusive hotels in teh Caribbean from best budget hotel to best hotel for destination weddings!
Best All Inclusive Hotel For Families
Sunscape Splash – Montego Bay, Jamaica
Located on a long strip of white sand, this resort comes with plenty of fun and activities and has a national marine park. The hotel has gone all out to make kids feel part of things from their very own check-in to pirate dress ups on the rests pirate ship! Sunscape Splash will ensure the whole family has the time of their life!
- Kid’s check-in with red carpet
- Connecting rooms and kids’ amenities available
- Fantastic kids’ clubs for ages 3 -17 years
- Full entertainment program
- All inclusive meals, snacks, alcohol & soft drinks
- On-site water park & water sports like kayaking
- 4 Star hotel
Price: From £64 per person per night (Two children are already included in this price)
Best Budget All Inclusive
Starfish Jolly Beach – Jolly Beach, Antigua
Wow, this beach! Perfectly located on possibly one of the best beaches in Antigua this lively hotel is our favourite budget all-inclusive. Starfish Jolly Beach is a 3-star resort that has a huge pool and is close to local amenities. Whether you are travelling as a group, family or couple this is a great budget friendly hotel in Antigua and one of our best-sellers.
- Kayaking and sailing lessons
- Games room, tennis & beach volleyball
- Family-friendly activities & entertainment
- Supervised Kids Club
- Huge swimming pool
- All inclusive restaurants & bars
Price: From £59 per person per night
Best Couples All Inclusive
Couples Swept Away – Negril, Jamaica
Located on Negril’s world-famous 7 Mile Beach, this adults only paradise includes pretty much everything – including spa treatments! Relax and put away your wallet as there isn’t really much you can spend money on while staying here. Couples Swept Away in Negril is a 5 star hotel – welcome to heaven!
- FREE excursions
- All inclusive dining & premium alcohol
- FREE Scuba diving
- FREE tennis, golf, cooking classes & salsa classes
- Party evenings & beach bonfires
- All inclusive spa treatments!
Price: From £165 per person per night
Best Luxury All Inclusive
Royalton Antigua – Five Islands Village, Antigua
This incredible 5-star brand new hotel opened on 1st May. Be one of the first to stay here as prices are sure to increase later!
- Free snorkelling & kayaking
- Try Scuba diving for free
- Private beach
- Weekly pool & beach parties
- Evening entertainment
- 13 All inclusive restaurants & bars
- Dance classes, kids cooking classes & open-air theatre
Price: From £145 per person per night
Best All Inclusive Hotels For Destination Weddings
Finest Playa Mujeres Resort – Isla Mujeres, Mexico
The gorgeous all-inclusive Finest Playa Mujeres Resort in Mexico. Every room is huge and has a private jacuzzi in it. The location is also perfect as this little island is stunning and has lots to do – including driving around in golf buggies – it’s the best way to explore! Explore incredibly soft white sand beaches and a laid-back vibe.
- 5 Star hotel
- All inclusive
- Live music & Shows
- Cooking lessons, archery & dance lessons
- Yoga & water sports
Price: From £90 per person per night
Best All Inclusive Hotel for Bliss
Carlisle Bay Resort – Antigua
With uber comfortable rooms, huge balconies and soothing views, Carlisle Bay Resort in Antigua gives you an incredibly comfortable stay. The service is impeccable, and the rooms are absolutely gorgeous. This hotel has it all including tiny birds that join you for breakfast on your balcony (yes, they will try and steal your food!)
- Superb cuisine and wine
- Heavenly accommodation with comfortable beds and blackout curtains
- On the beach
- Free kayaking – you can kayak around the property’s mangroves
- 4 Star
Price: From £290 per person per night
Where To Next?
Love travelling but hate finding and planning a holiday? No problem – just leave it to us! We have been in business for 45 years and have a team of experts that can arrange everything for you. Just give tell us what you are looking for and we will find you the perfect holiday – at the perfect price.